Playful and unconventional textile art & sculpture
1. Lizzie Olsson-arle, 1974, Appliqué
2. Aganeta Goes, 1974, Appliqué
3. Marie Louise de Geerbergenstrahle. Fish balls in lobster sauce, 1968, appliqué with stuffing
4. Margareta Hallek, Varied Wrinkles, 1968, Variable seam-embroidery with elastic
5. Inga Brand, 1975, Woven forms
All from Svensk textilkonst
So often people are working hard at the wrong thing.
Working on the right thing is probably more important than working hard.
working hard is overrated